Thursday, August 26, 2004


I finished Camden's cotton-ease sweater. I've decided to call it Catalina because it looks to me like she should be on a yacht in her soft little boat neck sweater.

Here's a close up of Catalina. It's a pretty simple disign I made up on the fly. Just st st with a slipped stitch edge so that it would be a bit easier to seam up for me. The bottom detail is Jiffy in "sunshine".

I wanted to get a pic of the cabled looking edgeing but Cam wouldn't stand still. So is the life of an almost 3 year old. She likes wearing her "arn" though so I'm pleased.

1 Comments:

Blogger Axelle said...

Lovely! Absolutely lovely, as usual, Alyx. I envy your ease with sweater patterns on the fly. The touches you've added are wonderful, and the border is especially so -- the perfect bit of whimsy for a playful little girl's top!

September 2, 2004 at 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home