Monday, August 23, 2004

RAOK

I've been getting wonderful ecards from the lovely knitters on the Random Acts Of Kindness ring. It has been a wonderful nice thing after the in-law infested weekend I had. Don't get me wrong, I like my in-laws, but they throw things way out of whack when they are here. The children's routine goes right out the window and everyone ends up tired, cranky, and twisted around. Today we are all still cranky and working to recover.

I got to knit VERY LITTLE over the weekend other than the drive to the man's cousin's wedding on which I worked on my mykul scarf. Last night I did get a few rows on my often neglected lime sweater. I am hoping to finish it sometime before I have put on 100 lbs and can no longer fit it around me.

I'm thinking in my next post I will show off my Nemo birthday cake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home