Friday, August 13, 2004


Sierra in her finally finished halter type top.


Here it is close up. It is made from Lion Brand cotton-ease in orange and wool-ease in hot pink.


Here's the back. I knitted tubes of the wool-ease (which was a huge pain for me to work with) and then made a crochet chain on the body and strung the straps through. I think it turned out pretty well. She likes it, which is all that really matters.

Now that I am done with it I think I am going to make a little pull over sweater for Camden out of the same orange yarn but embellish it with little flowers of wool-ease but in yellow. That way they will sorta match but fit their own styles.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

It's adorable (and so is Sierra)!

Did you follow a pattern or design it yourself?

August 13, 2004 at 3:27 PM  
Blogger Axelle said...

She looks lovely in it! What a great apron design -- perfect for summer, and the colours are unbeatable. :)

August 13, 2004 at 5:44 PM  
Blogger A said...

I just made the pattern up as I went along. I knew basically what I wanted so I just jumped right in. I didn't decide on exactly how I wanted the straps until this morning when I made them.

August 13, 2004 at 6:14 PM  
Blogger eyeleen said...

Oh she's so cute in it and I love the design.

August 24, 2004 at 6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home