Monday, August 30, 2004

Tea from Adagio Teas

Last week when I got the wonderful gift certificate fromAdagio Teas I didn't say anything about it because I didn't have the chance to go take a look. Now I want to take the opportunity to thank Knit Steph for the wonderful RAOK which I was able to pass on. I want to the Adagio page and instantly fell in love with the minuet tea service and knew that my mother had to have it. She really really loves her Earl Grey tea. So I used the gift cert to get her some tea and something she could prepare and drink it in at work and gave it to her as a surprise and random gift. She was so very happy. So thanks Steph for helping me show an act of kindness to someone else.

Thank you to all the other wonderful people who have been sending me e-cards and greetings to brighten my days.

1 Comments:

Blogger KnitSteph said...

I'm glad you could find a use for your Gift Certificate! I'm sure your mother will love it!!

Your daughter is a cutie pie!!

August 30, 2004 at 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home