Wednesday, August 25, 2004


Today was the big day! First ballet class. Doesn't Sierra look beautiful?

She was nervous when she woke up, thinking about this new thing. She even said to Camden at one point during the day, "Cam, you have to be nice to me, today I have to go to ballet." Like it was some tragedy she needed gentle care over. In the end things weren't so bad though. She loved it. Bunches. The only issue we had was how very bad Camden wanted to be in ballet too. So we've decided that she will have her own ballet class too. Can you believe it, that'll mean that if Sierra is in the morning class in school I will have one hour per week totally and completely to myself. Just imagine all the knitting and coffee drinking I could get done!

This is Camden sitting as close as she can to the room in which Sierra is having ballet.

This is Camden telling her Mommy that she will not be quiet and move away from the ballet door. I think she may even be giving me the finger, but I'm hoping that was a coincidence.

While at the ballet school J got a call from his brother, another J, and we got some good news. J and his wife A (I know, strange, another J and A) got a call from The Gladny Center today and they are getting a baby. They had been feeling like the baby they had their hopes up about wouldn't end up coming to them but as of tomorrow they get to go pick up their 7 week old son who they will be naming Daylon after A's father. This is so exciting to me. I'm going to be Aunt A!!! Won't it be so fun having a tiny little baby to knit for? I even cast on for some Debbie Bliss baby booties this evening to celebrate the event.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home